While travelling on Haida Gwaii we noted there is a very large population of very small deer. It would appear that their small stature goes along with a rather casual disregard for personal safety. Signs indicate locals are asking for public assistant in dealing with this troubling attitude. We asked the Street Spirits crew to help us create a list of things we could caution them about.
So far we have:
– Look both ways before crossing the road.
– Don’t accept rides from hunters.
– Arrows, the silent killer.
– Friends don’t let friends trust men with guns.
– Headlights are not stagelights. Keep moving.
– Never take candy or food from strangers.
– Humans ARE strangers.
– Premarital sex can lead to accidental pregnancies.
– Don’t fall for the “I will take you to your mother routine”. I’ve seen the movie, she is dead.
Do you have any suggestions to add?